Should I get an auto loan with bad terms and refinance later?

Jordi Bennedict

I tried to finance a car today and (as expected) I got a horrible rate. For a 2011 Corolla for $12,000, I would have a 21% apr with 350$ payments. I am new to credit and have been working on it for around 5.5-6 months. I need a car, maybe not the one, but a car to commute to work and allow me to pick up more hours. They told me if I could stick with the high payments for 6 moths, I could refinance for better terms, but I don't know if that's just salesperson mumbo-jumbo, or genuine advice. I havent gone to my bank yet (local credit union) to see if they have better rates, but would you guys say that generally, it is ok to refinance 6 months later, or not so much?

How to get a $ 1,000 loan
1) Make sure you're eligible. Lenders look at factors like where you live and your income when you apply for a loan.
2) Compare lenders. Use the table below to find a lender that offers $ 1,000 loans you can qualify for.
3) Apply. Found a lender you like?
4) Review your offer.
5) Get your $ 1,000.
At the moment, I myself wanted to become a part of this and take out a loan. I was looking for a long time how and where I can do this so that I would not be deceived and in the end I got what I wanted. I was helped a lot with this
mobilend loans which only connects with companies, but does not issue loans