I want to choose a game hosting to host my game

As far as I know, there are about 6 GB of RAM and 2 GB of video memory, about the same numbers. This is in short. Now there are very convenient hostings that will cost from 4 to 6 dollars per month, depending on the hosting.

Good day to all. Yes, in the age of digital technology, I think there is not a single person left who would not be hooked by some kind of online game. For example, Natural Selection 2 where players form two teams in a classic competition: aliens against people, and, of course, they fight for resources and control points. .it combines a first-person shooter plus a strategy..if you suddenly want to create your own hosting, you can look here: https://sitechecker.pro/web-hosting/best-natural-selection-2-server-hosting/

• Thanks 1

hello, it is supposed that with only 4 GB it works great and as long as you have a graphics card with 1 GB of VRAM, it can be AMD or NVIDIA, it will work perfectly for you, regarding the servers, do you try to search in Google? whenever I need servers I look for them there

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see any issues with purchasing any Nintendo console at the time. Finding the most practical and convenient console is crucial, but it's also necessary to avoid paying too much. Now that I've decided, I truly like the Super Nintendo Mini . You may learn more about it here since it is one of the top consoles. Have success with that.