• Member Since: 2022-05-02 21:09:59
  • Server Owner: amnesia
  • Language: English
  • Platform: L2JAVA
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Status:
    Online
  • Server rates:
    EXP: x500 SP: x500 Drop: x1 Adena: x500 Spoil: x1 Safe Enchant: x7 Max Enchant: x25
Players Rating
Vote for Us 16
  • Server Stability:
    good (9)
    meh (2)
    bad (0)
  • GM Behavior:
    good (9)
    meh (1)
    bad (1)
  • GM Activity:
    good (9)
    meh (1)
    bad (1)
  • Donation Options:
    good (8)
    meh (3)
    bad (0)
  • Farming Style:
    good (8)
    meh (2)
    bad (1)
  • Gameplay:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (2)
  • DDOS / BOT Protection:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (2)
L2Amnesia
Owner has tracking disabled
Server Description
GameplayrnBuffs, Dances and Songs Duration - 2 hoursrnMaximum Buff Slots - 70+4rnMaximum Dances and Songs Slots - 12rnScheme Buffs on NPCrnAll buffs on NPCrnMinimum Chance of Debuffs - 10%rnMaximum Debuffs Chance - 90%rnGeodata and Pathnodes - YesrnQuest Sub-Class - NornSub Class Maximum Level - 80rnNoblesse - Party that Kills Barakiel gains Noblesse statusrnMaster Class - YesrnOffline Shop mode - YesrnAuto Learn Skills - YesrnAuto Learn Loot - YesrnAuto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - NornPlayer Spawn Protection: 20 secondsrnChampions System - NornWedding System - YesrnBag Points - YesrnInterlude AccessoriesrnSiege - 7 DaysrnRatesrnExperience (EXP) - 500xrnSkill Points (SP) - 500xrnAdena - 500xrnOlympiadrnBeginning - September 21strnHero - in 1 MonthrnBattle Time - 18:00 ~ 00:00rnEnchantsrnSafe Enchant - 7rnMax. Enchant - 25rnNormal Scroll Chance - 40%rnBlessed Scroll chance 40% and does not crystallize samernDonate Scroll Chance 100% +25 to +50rnProtectionsrnDreamGuard Anti-Bot SystemrnSystem Protection (Interface Protection)rnDDOs ProtectionrnRaid BossesrnFlame of Splendor Barakiel - respawn time 12hrnBaium - respawn time 10hrnAntharas - respawn time 10hrnValakas - respawn time 12hrnZaken - respawn time 8hrnQueen Ant - respawn time 8hrnChangesrnFarm System: All as game farm areas drop exclusively Adena, Silver Coin and Gold Coin. Other drops.rnrnNPCs - Weapon, Armor, and Accessory NPCs are retail only to provide a unique experience in a fun and competitive environment..rnrnRaid & Grand Boss: No quest required to get to the Grand Boss, you can teleport directly through Mystr.rnAll configurations and features that were not reported here are Retail, ie equal to the official Lineage II or were considered irrelevant.rn