Lineage II Quality
  • Member Since: 2021-11-03 05:54:45
  • Server Owner: George
  • Language: English
  • Platform: L2JAVA
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Status:
    Online
  • Server rates:
    EXP: x30.00 SP: x30.00 Drop: x1.00 Adena: x30.00 Spoil: x0 Safe Enchant: x2 Max Enchant: x10
  • Opening Date & Time: 2021/12/10 20:00 ( GMT+2 )
Players Rating
Vote for Us 11
  • Server Stability:
    good (1)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • GM Behavior:
    good (1)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • GM Activity:
    good (1)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Donation Options:
    good (1)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Farming Style:
    good (1)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Gameplay:
    good (1)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • DDOS / BOT Protection:
    good (1)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
Lineage II Quality
No Voter names tracked yet
Server Description
Lineage ][ QUALITY - INTERLUDE (C6) PVP SERVER.rnrn- Interlude (C6) client, JFrozen Packrn- Time Server and Site : GMT +2rn- Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs: 24 hoursrn- Maximum Buffs Slots: 48rn- Chance Minimum Debuffs: 10%rn- Chance Maximum Debuffs: 90%rn- Only 1 Active And 1 Passivern- Anti-DDOS Systemrn- Anti-Bot System (Gameguard)rn- Geodata and Pathnodes: Yesrn- Sub-Class Quest: Notrn- Master Class: Yesrn- Auto Learn Skills: Yesrn- Auto Learn Loot: Yesrn- Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot: Notrn- Vitality System: Yesrn- Champions System: Yesrn- Wedding System: YesrnRATESrn- Experience Points (EXP): 30.00xrn- Skill Points (SP): 30.00xrn- Adena: 30.00xrn- Drop Items: 1.00xrn- Weight Limit: YesrnENCHANTSrn- Safe Enchant: 2rn- Max Enchant: 10rn- Normal Scroll chance: 40%rn- Blessed Scroll chance: 60% [not crystallizes]rn- Crystal Scroll chance: 35% [from (+10) to (+16) and if breaks (+10)]rn- Bonus 5% on Dwarf Characters on enchantingrn- Hero weapons can be enchanted (max enchant +10)rnAUGMENTATIONSrn- Augment Skill Chance With No Grade Life Stone: 10%rn- Augment Skill Chance With Mid Grade Life Stone: 20%rn- Augment Skill Chance With Hight Grade Life Stone: 40%rn- Augment Skill Chance With Top Grade Life Stone: 50%rn- Allowed One actine and One passive skillrnEVENTSrn- Team Vs Team (TvT): starts at 00:00 every day and again after every 3 hoursrn- Capture The Flag (CTF): starts at 01:00 every day and again after every 3 hoursrn- Death Match (DM): starts at 02:00 every day and again after every 3 hoursrn- Lots of other custom eventsrnOLYMPIADrn- Olympiad period: 7 daysrn- Battles take place everyday, from 18:00 to 00:00rn- The issuance takes place every Mondayrn- To begin non-class battle must be 5 people, class-based games are disabledrn- You can join olympiad with enchanted Weapon with max enachant +10rnCASTLE SIEGErn- Every Weakend at all castlesrn- Duration: 2 hoursrn- Clan minimum level to register for siege: 4 lvlrn- Teleport to Siege Area via Gatekeeper are'nt allowedrnNOBLESSE AND SUB-CLASSrn- To obtain Noblesse, you must kill the Raid Boss Flame of Splendor Barakiel with a sub-class 75+ level. - Sub-class is taken without a quest, maximum is 5 sub-classes.rnOTHERrn- Farm System: All hunting areas of the game drop Adena and Farm Item varying only according to their level.rnrn- NPCs - NPCs The weapons, armor and accessories are uniquely customized to provide a unique experience in a fun and competitive environment.rnrn- Raid & Grand Boss: All raid and Grand game Bosses have drops and modified status. The drops and strength of Raid and Grand Bosses will vary depending on their level. The Drops include: Book Of Giant, Adena, Farm Item, Boss Token, Crystall Scroll Grade -S Enchant weapon -Armor, Life Stones, Clan Token, Boss Jewels And More .rnrn- You do not need to go to the Quest Grand Boss, you can teleport directly by Global Gatekeeper.rnrn- All configurations and features that were not reported here are Retail, ie equal to the official Lineage II or were considered irrelevant.