• Member Since: 2021-10-13 20:14:06
  • Server Owner: l2malafama
  • Language: Spanish
  • Platform: L2JAVA
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Status:
    Offline
  • Server rates:
    EXP: x250 SP: x250 Drop: x1 Adena: x400 Spoil: x1 Safe Enchant: x3 Max Enchant: x30
Players Rating
Vote for Us 0
  • Server Stability:
    good (0)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • GM Behavior:
    good (0)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • GM Activity:
    good (0)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Donation Options:
    good (0)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Farming Style:
    good (0)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Gameplay:
    good (0)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • DDOS / BOT Protection:
    good (0)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
l2malafama
No Voter names tracked yet
Server Description
>>El horario del server y site WEB GMT -3rn>>Duración de los Buffs, Dances e Songs - 1 horasrn>>Max Buffs Slots - 24rn>>Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10%rn>>Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90%rn>>Geodata and Pathnodes - Sírn>>Sub-Class Quest - onrn>>Nobles Quest - onrn>>Master Class - Sí (Giran)rn>>Auto Learn Skills - Sírn>>Auto Learn Loot - Norn>>Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - Norn>>Offline mode Shop - Sirn>>PC Bang Point - Sirn>>Champions System - Norn>>Wedding System - Sí (Giran)rn>>Casteo de toma de Castillo demora 5 minutos.rn>>Nuevo Npc de Servicios incluye top pk,top pvp, info de RB Epicos,Remove Pk , Cambio de color de nombrern>>Todas las configuraciones y funciones que no fueron reportados aquí son al por menor,rnes decir, igual a la oficial de Lineage II o fueron considerados irrelevantes.rnRatesrn>>Experience (EXP) - 250xrn>>Skill Points (SP) - 250xrn>>Adena - 400xrn>>Drop Items - 1xrn>>Spoil - 1xrnEnchantsrn>>Safe Enchant - 7rn>>Max Enchant Weapons - 30rn>>Max Joyas - 20rn>>Max Armor - 20/20/20/20rn