• Member Since: 2020-12-29 17:06:30
  • Server Owner: inovate
  • Language: English
  • Platform: L2JAVA
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Status: Offline
  • Server rates:
    EXP: x9999 SP: x9999 Drop: x9999 Adena: x9999 Spoil: x9999 Safe Enchant: x3 Max Enchant: x18
Players Rating
Vote for Us 4
  • Server Stability:
    good (5)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • GM Behavior:
    good (5)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • GM Activity:
    good (5)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Donation Options:
    good (5)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Farming Style:
    good (5)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • Gameplay:
    good (5)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
  • DDOS / BOT Protection:
    good (5)
    meh (0)
    bad (0)
L2Inovate
No Voter names tracked yet
Server Description
Server rates and featuresrnRates:rn* EXP/SP 9999xrn* Adena 9999xrn* Drop 9999xrnrn* New characters level 40rnrnArmors:rn* Apella Armor [5% more stats than Draconic/Imperial/DC Robe]rn* Dynasty Armor - Heavy [+600 P.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +50 Atk.spd more than Apella Heavy]rn* Dynasty Armor - Light [+600 P.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +50 Atk.spd more than Apella Light]rn* Dynasty Armor - Robe [+1200 M.atk, +300 P.deff, +300 M.deff, +100 C.spd more than Apella Robe]rnrnColor system:rn* 100/500/1000 PvP KillsrnrnEnchant Rates:rn* Safe +4rn* Blessed and normal scrolls max enchant - +13rn* Crystal scrolls max enchant - +18rn* Normal scrolls chance - 65%rn* Blessed scrolls chance - 90%rn* Blessed scroll failure returns +4rn* Crystal scrolls chance - +14 to +15 100% | +16 85% | +17 80% | +18 75%rn* Crystal Scroll failure lose just enchant.rnrnAugmentations:rn* High Grade lifestone 10% skill chancern* Top Grade lifestone 15% skill chancern* Olympiad restrictions skills - All passives & Celestial disabled.rnrnSieges:rn* Castles - Giran, Aden, Runern* Sieges every Saturday for Giran, Aden & Sunday for RunernrnServer features:rn* Main towns - Giran, Aden, Rune.rn* Stackable items.rn* Casino npc manager.rn* Wedding system.rn* Npc augmention & skill enchanter.rn* Npc AIO Buffer.rn* Max buffs slot 50.rn* Max 5 subclasses.rn* No weight limit.rn* Npc password change.rn* Npc top 15 Pvp/Pk players.rn* Offline trade system.rn* Free sub & change class.rn* TvT Event every 1 hour.rn* Auto reward every 40 minutes for online players.rn* Champions drop Mystery box with 70% chance.rn* Reworked balance. (Not any balancer modification. Only skills balance)