• Member Since: 2020-11-01 00:39:17
  • Server Owner: CTGavesT
  • Language: English
  • Platform: L2JAVA
  • Chronicle: Interlude
  • Status: Offline
  • Server rates:
    EXP: x1000 SP: x1000 Drop: x1 Adena: x500 Spoil: x2 Safe Enchant: x7 Max Enchant: x25
Players Rating
Vote for Us 0
  • Server Stability:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (0)
  • GM Behavior:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (0)
  • GM Activity:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (0)
  • Donation Options:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (0)
  • Farming Style:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (0)
  • Gameplay:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (0)
  • DDOS / BOT Protection:
    good (8)
    meh (1)
    bad (0)
Line][age Awakened
Owner has tracking disabled
Server Description
Line][age Awakened full custom PvE/PvP Server best place to play
Information
Rates:-> Rates - Xp x1000 | Sp x1000 | Adena x500 | Party Xp/Sp x2.-> Enchant - Normal 75% | Crystal 85% | Blessed 95%.-> Safe/Max 7/25.Augmentations:-> Mid life stone skill chance - 5%.-> High life stone skill chance - 10%.-> Top life stone skill chance - 15%.-> Augmentation rate retail like.Unique features:-> Main towns - Aden.-> Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants, enchants.-> Unique pvp system.-> Unique PvP color name/title system.-> Unique Clan leader color system.-> Unique Rank system.-> Unique God player system.-> Active raid bosses.-> Casino manager.-> Wedding system with same sex.-> Unique farming areas.-> Npc skill enchanter.-> Custom Armors/Weapons/Jewels/Tattoo and more.-> Full npc buffer with auto buff.-> Max Level 100.-> Max Level subclass 86.-> Max subclasses 5.-> Unique Npcs.-> Events every hour.-> Every week 1 custom event.-> Server information npc in game for more info.Commands:-> .away & .back (Black title).-> (/offline_shop, .offline_shop, Logging out from the game).-> Offline max days 7.-> .online.Olympiad game:-> Anonnymous Olympiad.-> Competition period [1] week.-> Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00].