Advertisement
Account Panel

Add Your Site
Set New Password

Advertisement
Advertisement

Member Since: 2014-12-14 16:18:02
0

GameGuard

WebSite ScreenShot
GameGuard
  • EXP Rate: 100
  • SP Rate: 100
  • Drop Rate: 1
  • Adena Rate: 50
  • Safe Enchant: 3
  • Max Enchant: 12
  • GM Shop:
  • NPC Buffer:
  • Global GK:
  • Custom Zones:
  • Custom Weapons:
  • Custom Armors:
  • Offline Shop:
  • Donations:

Server Uptime



[+] Auto Acc [+] Experiencia (XP): 100x [+] Skill Points (SP): 100x [+] Adena (A): 50x [+] Armors: Top S Grade [+] Weapons: S Grade [+] ETC Itens: Tattoos Gm Power [+] Safe Enchant: +3 [+] Max Amor And Jwls: +10 [+] Max Weapon: +12 [+] Normal Scroll Chance:40% [+] Blessed Scroll Chance: 60% [+] Crystal Scroll Chance 90% [+] Custom Hero Weapon (Mismo Status Que Las Top S, Son Solo Por Diseño) [+] Castillos Funcionando [+] Todo Se Compra Con Adena [+] PvP Colos System [+] Raid Boss Custom Con Drop Especial [+] Auto Vote Reward Offline [+] Heros Cada Semana [+] Eventos : TVT , CTF & DM
×
Powered by VisioList 1.3
DMCA.com Protection Status